This was the first shot I took when I arrived to Montreal, QC. This is a timeslice made of 20 images that were selected from a sequence of 1300 photographs shot during an Autumn sunrise.
There is something appealing about cool blue hues slowly warming into magenta and orange tones. I've edited this photograph multiples times, and I feel this slice perfectly suits Montreal's Ferris wheel.
All prints are limited to 10 prints.
Prints are signed, numbered and hand printed by Mado El Khouly on a 17" x 22" Canon Premium Fine Art Smooth Paper.
All digital and printed products are final sale; no exchanges or refunds.
MADO Photography grants buyer a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, "Media,") subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites, or making image prints or video copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Digital Media (Wallpapers) can only be used on personal (non-commercial) devices.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with MADO Photography.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided 'as is.'
- MADO Photography will not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Media.
ALL IMAGES ©2021 MADO PHOTOGRAPHY. IMAGES ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. CONTACT MADO FOR LICENSING FOR PERSONAL OR LIMITED COMMERCIAL USE.